Tour In Venice and Venetian Islands by Bicycle – Tandem – Risciò
– Transfer from the hotel to the Conegliano or Treviso train station.
– 8.30 am departure from Conegliano (Treviso) by train, around 9.00 am from Treviso.
– Arrival in Venice central station Santa Lucia around 9.30.
– Transfer by boat to Lido di Venezia, duration about 40 minutes.
– Withdraw bicycles, tandems or rickshaws.
– Guided bike tour, ride the Lido, Malamocco and Alberoni islands, 12 km asphalt and flat.
– To Alberoni we will board the ferry with our rented vehicle to go to Pellestrina where we will have lunch on a typical Venetian restaurant.
– After a lunch ride to Pellestrina about 5 km.
– Redelivery bicycles-tandem-rickshaw.
– Return to Venice Lido.
– Stop in Rialto.
– From Rialto we will continue on foot to the Venice Santa Lucia station, we will stop at the famous Baccari for a super aperitif.
– Return to Treviso and Conegliano around 7.30pm-8.00pm.
– Transfer to hotel
.Transfer to the train station
.Transfer to and from hotels.
.Rental bike and helmet.
For more information and details please send email to: email@example.com
For the tours we make use of the collaboration of renowned travel agencies that create tailor-made vacation packages
and bike tours to satisfy even the most demanding customers.